The Young Professionals are volunteers and advocates of The Women's Resource. We meet once a quarter to network, plan events, fundraisers, and recruit volunteers. Members of the Young Professionals are just that, young men and women between the ages of 18 and 40 who are excited to support and spread the word about our mission to empower women and girls to be independent and financially stable.
Our meetings and events are a great way to meet fellow Houstonians while working together to support The Women's Resource. Our next meeting is Tuesday, March, 7th at 7:30 p.m. at The Women's Resource office (730 N. Post Oak Rd. Ste 204)
Interested in staying up to date on all things YP? Signup for our newsletter here.
President - Isabelle Dom
Social Committee Chair- Melissa Conde
Membership Co-Chair - Debbie Ho
Membership Co-Chair - Christina Scharar
Joining is easy! To become a member donate at least $40 to The Women's Resource here . There is a lot coming up in the next few months so if you haven't already,"like" us on Facebook to be sure you don't miss out! Want to be more involved? Join a committee! We are looking for Membership and Social Committee members. Email us today!
- Admission to The Women's Resource Fall Reception
- Admission to members only (+1 guest) holiday event
- Strengthen your personal and professional network
- Invitation to Young Professional Development Forum
- Opportunity to enhance your presentation skills by teaching financial literacy classes
- Sustain a legacy promoting financial literacy and education among women and girls in the Greater Houston area
- Pay $40 annual dues
- Support Young Professionals 2017 fundraising goal of $50,000
- Act as an advocate for financial literacy